Cotton-spandex blend is comfortable, moves with you, and retains shape over repeated washings. This cut is inspired by Japanese streetwear, with a slightly shorter drop than a "traditional" tee. Perfect for layering above scoop-hem knits, or for a clean look when underneath a zipped-up coat.
- Double flat-stitched ribbed crewneck, twill neck-seam tape, dropped shoulder.
- Slouch fit, short-sleeve, side-seam split, slight hi-lo hemline.
- Slight cropping, about 2 inches shorter than traditional tee length.
- Square cut, generous fit. 2 sizes only.
- Hand wash or delicate cycle, cold, inside out with like-colors. Do not bleach. Hang dry. Tumble-drying is not recommended. Warm iron, as needed.
- Models wear size S/M.
- 95% pima cotton, 5% elastane, double jersey knit, 7oz thickness. Imported